Riddle’s quiz maker includes an optional ‘collect leads’ step – so you can easily collect users’ emails in all of our quiz types.
The way Riddle’s quiz lead generation works:
- You add a lead gen form in the ‘collect leads’ step of the creation process.
- It can be mandatory or optional.
- Each user sees the form after their last question and before the results – the best location for engagement, as they are emotionally committed to seeing ‘what happens next’.
- All leads (and their quiz/poll responses) can be automatically sent to any marketing software you use – so you can automatically follow up with email messages around their quiz results.
- You can also send them to Google Sheets – or download as a XLS/CSV file.